Kick off the summer by enjoying the warm weather at the IN VUE First Friday shopping event June 2, starting at 5 p.m. along Fairfield Avenue.
Visit local businesses open late for your shopping, browsing, strolling and dining pleasure.
Here are some highlights of what IN VUE businesses have to offer at First Friday:
- Darkness Brewing hosts a visit by the Packhouse Food Truck.
- The Cozy Cottage will have samples of City Chick Barbecue Sauce.
- Avenue Brew features music from The Original Living Room Band.
- Splendid Things has new summer fashion and accessory arrivals.
- IDC Design + Decor offers 25 percent off storewide.
- Bella on the Avenue is making room for summer merchandise. Jeans are 50 percent off.
- Frame and Hang Studio Gallery features the work of Cincinnati photographer Randy Bick with “2016 City Scapes by Randy Bick.”
- RESN8 Gallery & Studio hosts a show, “Pulp to Zen” featuring the work of Matt Maupin.
- Siam Orchard is offering a chance to win a $25 gift certificate.
Even more businesses will be open late for the event:
- Witts End Candy Emporium
- Twice as Nice Antiques & More
- La Sorelle
- Fessler’s Pizza
- The Bellevue Beadery Down Memory Lane
- Torn Light Records
- The Pretzel Place
- Schneider’s Sweet Shop
- Joann’s Hair Salon and Tanning
- The Elusive Cow
- The Paper Tiger