Mark your calendars for this important event. Share it with your friends that have small children. Education is a big issue in Dayton and Bellevue, Kentucky schools. These independent school systems have taken huge steps in recent years to improve the educational experience in their towns. This event is sponsored by the Campbell/Grant/Kenton Community Early Childhood Council, Bellevue Independent Schools and Dayton, Kentucky Independent Schools and is designed to help keep the progress we make as a society and school district, going in the right direction.
This event is designed to:
- raise awareness of the collective impact the community can have on preparing children for school and for life.
- inform participants about the many resources available to children and families to address the challenges in their lives which could affect children’s success.
- identify strategies that promote a shared responsibility in developing healthy, productive, successful children in the community.
Who should attend?
- Child care providers
- Preschool and kindergarten teachers
- Family child care providers
- Child care program administrators
- Community Stakeholders
Speakers will include Robb Smith, Superintendent of Bellevue Independent Schools; Jay Brewer, Superintendent of Dayton Independent Schools; Tammy Weidinger from the Brighton Center; Theresa Popelar, Every Child Succeeds; Brittany Howell, Dayton Schools; Tara Wittrock, Bellevue Schools; and Mary Alice Callahan from 4C for Children.
The event is at The Callahan Center, 616 Poplar Street, Bellevue, Kentucky on May 9th from 8:30 AM – Noon. For questions or information about registration, please contact Mary Alice Callahan at 859-547-5090.